Sunday, June 13, 2010

Palty Hair Dye :: Sakura Creamy

So I dyed my hair yesterday using Palty =) This is my 3rd time using Palty and I'm loving the dye. It's not as damaging or drying as American dyes have been to my hair, and the color shows up more naturally. My hair was originally a mixture of Almond Chocolate [another Palty color] and Marshmallow Brown [by Kao Prettia]. I haven't dyed my hair for about 2-3 months though.

Anyway I only left the dye in for about 30 minutes and it came out the way I wanted it to. I really wish I bought 2 bottles instead of one...it probably would have shown up even better! Since right now my hair looks dark again =( but in sunlight its SUPER light. Overall I will probably continue to use Palty dyes for my hair as long as I find a nice color =D I might dye it Sakura Creamy again.

2 comments :

  1. In the before photo, is that virgin black/brown hair? So this color is only bright in sunlight? I'm looking for a bright visible brown color is why I'm asking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not orangy? It's a nice brown. :)

    ReplyDelete