Friday, December 16, 2011

Disappointed.

   Ergh. I usually have good experiences with ordering from iMomoko.com and I really wanted to try the new Fairy Drops bb cream everyone's been raving about. So I ordered the bb cream from them, along with some false eyelashes, Dolly Wink lash fix glue, and this little empty bottle travel set that I can use while traveling.

   I placed the order November 20, 2011. Didn't hear anything from them at all for almost 2 weeks so I decided to contact them to ask what was up. They said there was some strong winds...and problems at the warehouse so my items were shipped December 3, 2011. After that I was surprised at how quickly it came from the US to Canada...since I received it about a week later.

   Now comes the sad part...I was really excited to see the new bb cream and to try it out...I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

    I guess the tube got squished or something during transport....but most of the foundation was already squeezed out of the bottle =/. I didn't pay $45CAD just to get an exploded product. I really wish iMomoko would start shipping with bubble wrap, or packing peanuts, something to protect things from getting damaged like Sasa does.



Just the rest of the things I bought.
This entry was posted in

0 comments :

Post a Comment