Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Ank Rouge Picks [Image Heavy]

I've heard that Ank Rouge' quality isn't all that great for the price so I never bothered to really look at them until recently. Even now I don't think I could ever bring myself to use a shopping service to buy some stuff from them. But that doesn't stop me from looking XD I do like the type of clothes they have for Ank Rouge so I thought I would share my favorites.

By the way all the images link back to the actual product :D

Of course I had to put a photo of Okarie xD It is her line after all.
I'm such a sucker for peter pan collars, puffed sleeves and polka dots...so this dress is just too cute and has all 3!


I think these shorts are also super cute. It just looks so fun and not overly frilly. I just love the straps XD




These tops are pretty simple but I like that there's just a little bit extra added on for added cuteness XD I think they don't look too over the top and would be pretty easy to match with other outfits.


 These 2 skirts are also simple looking but have just the little extra details that make them cute >_<
This dress is just super simple, but that's what I like about it. It has an effortless look to it :D

How do you guys feel about Ank Rouge? I think their clothes are really simple but its easier to mix and match different outfits. I think my next pic spam will be of shoes...haha I love staring at shoes :(
Hope everyone is having a great week so far!

2 comments :

  1. Ank Rouge has really cute styles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ank rouge too! I went to shibuya 109 to check ank rouge too badd photos aren't allowed!


    http://tracydizon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete