Thursday, March 15, 2012

Sewing Inspirations [Pic Spam]

Hi everyone! Doing a pic spam of outfits I happen to like from the Gothic and Lolita Bible. I hope I can learn to sew these outfits sometime. Most of these are just simpler styles since I prefer something a little more wearable, and I'd probably alter some of the designs to be more toned down! Excuse the poor quality since I just took pictures of my actual magazine copy.

The first 2 are my favourite ones.
I love how the buttons go on this dress ><
 I like how this one looks! I want to make it for summer :)
I see somewhat similar dresses like this in other non lolita magazines.

I'm a huge fan of frilly things... 
these are more like to wear to a tea party or convention or something.
I probably wouldn't wear it to school or anything.


I really like this blouse haha. 
I think my favourite is having a frilly blouse/top vs. super frilly dresses.

There's a lot more dresses in the magazine but I only picked my favorite ones. I'm not into over the top sweet lolita and there's a lot of those in the magazines right now :(

10 comments :

  1. Wow! Can you actually sew that? It is amazing! : D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha xD it takes a while to get it as nice as the original but I hope I can ;__;

      Delete
  2. Adorable! You must be very skilled at sewing if you can sew dresses like that. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. xD I don't think I'm very skilled, I tried to pick simpler ones because the more complicated ones are too hard for me :P Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Wooooow the dresses looks amazing !!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;__; I think some of them are too cute too!

      Delete
  4. Hey :) wooow I can't decide which dress I like best. It's probably the first one but I am not sure. >.< haha
    good luck with sewing! I envy you, I can't sew at all ;)
    Keki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe xD I quite like the first and second one the most. Thank you for all your comments :)

      Delete
  5. cuteee~ too bad I'm so lazy to sew now :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get very lazy to sew too :( but summer is coming up and I don't want to wear heavy winter clothes XD

      Delete