Friday, May 25, 2012

Lush, Yes Style, this past week.

Hi everyone! I seem to be developing a habit of blogging near the end of the week haha. Anyways last Sunday I went with my sister in-law to Lush since she's been raving about it for some time now. I usually avoid that store since the smell was always too strong for me, but recently their items don't have a very strong perfume-like scent anymore! I didn't manage to take snaps of the items I bought...since I was too excited to use them and now they're sitting in my shower :X But here are the images from their website instead!

Godiva Solid Shampoo





I'm going on a trip at the end of June to L.A. and need as much luggage space and weight as possible for my check-in baggage. The saleslady suggested trying a solid shampoo since you get a lot of uses out of it and you can pack it into your carry-on as well! I need to try it for longer before I have an opinion !





Next I have some bath bombs that I purchased at whim...XD! I can tell you all of them smell really good though.
Dragon's Egg and Phoenix Rising are my favourite ones out of the 4, but if you don't rinse your tub out after using Phoenix Rising your tub can get purple stains on it! The colors really pretty though =P!

Mrs. Whippy and the Sakura Bath Bomb were just O.K., I prefer Mrs. Whippy more than the Sakura one...even though I thought it would be the other way around. The Sakura bath bomb didn't do very much and the smell was very faint, if you like simple baths with a hint of fragrance then I would say try it. My skin felt a lot smoother and softer when I used the Mrs. Whippy and the scent was relaxing, my only qualm is that Mrs. Whippy is one of the smaller bath bombs Lush carries.



The last item I bought while I was at Lush is the Karma bubble bar. It turns your bath into a nice smelling bubble bath. I split mine into 4 pieces so it would last a bit longer. I did enjoy using this alongside the bath bombs above though!





Overall I'm glad I tried out Lush but some of the stuff is so expensive XD I broke my bath bombs into a few pieces so that I wouldn't have to use the whole ball in one bath.

I also purchases some more items from YesStyle a few weeks ago but had them shipped to my house directly this time.
From left to right:
1) Lace-Up Perforated Flats
2) Card Holder - Color 1
3) Polka Dot Hooded Sleeveless Top

I only bought 3 things so all the stuff fit into a box the size of a shoebox. I opted for standard shipping so everything took 2 weeks to reach me, which isn't too bad considering it came from Hong Kong. The shoes are a bit bigger than I expected, luckily I have a pair of insoles I can put in them. They are pretty comfortable but do feel a little cheaply made.

That's all I have to share for this week! Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blogs everyone!
Hope you all have a great weekend.
Here's a picture of my dog lazing around on my bed, I wish I could just laze around like her all day.




This entry was posted in

1 comment :

  1.  Haha yea...I couldn't resist! They're so comfortable too ;__; I want to buy the other colors :C LOL the card holder has some funny engrish. ;__; and squish Jake too ;_;

    ReplyDelete