Saturday, May 05, 2012

Recent Hauls: Imomoko, Origins, eBay, Etsy, Flare

Decided to write this before I get too lazy again =P Anyways these are some of the more recent hauls I got within the past month while I was inactive. These were received between April and May, and everything was paid for by me!

 Imomoko

Kao Essential Damage Care Shampoo+Conditioner with Treatment set (no longer available)
Ishizawa Labs Boiling Hot Bath XL
CUORE K-Palette Real Lasting Eyepencil Waterproof Super black
Koji Dolly Wink False Eyelash (Lower) #14









 The order also included some samples from Caudalie which I haven't even tried.

Origins

Origins "A Perfect World" Antioxidant cleanser with White Tea
Origins Starting Over Age-Erasing Moisturizer with Mimosa
Origins had a special for Earth Day where if you spent a certain amount of money you would receive a full size moisturizer in an environmentally friendly tube, I ended up buying a full size version of the cleanser as well as a travel version for when I go to L.A. I chose the Starting Over moisturizer as my free moisturizer.

eBay: trendplaza

Etude House "Pearl Shining Mineral" BB Cream - Honey Beige (in the box) with Missha samples

Etude House "Pearl Shining Mineral" BB Cream - Honey Beige (out of box)

 After watching a video from EatYourKimchi's new channel Open The Happy I decided to try this BB cream from Etude House, especially since they had a color closer to my skin tone than other BB cream brands.

Etsy:  sweetluca

Brown bear and White bear cabochon sets.
I needed some cabochons and other charms for deco for a project, and ended up at sweetluca's Etsy page. XD She even sent me a small thank you gift which has the pink bear and blue charms with it. She's having a 15% off sale right now until tomorrow!!


Luxe Box by Loose Button: Flare Magazine

Flare Magazine
I recently purchased a 3 month subscription from Luxe Box by Loose Button which includes a free subscription to Flare magazine. I find it funny that my free subscription to Flare Magazine arrived before I even received anything from Luxe Box. I'm hoping my Luxe Box won't end up being as bad as everyone else on Facebook that's been complaining, but I did subscribe to GlossyBox as well in case I end up hating Luxe Box.

Super long entry...haha if you're still reading congrats! This is mostly the only fashion/beauty related stuff I received. All other stuff I received is clothing and wigs which I thought I'd put in a separate post...otherwise this would be even longer! I hope everyone's having a great weekend.



This entry was posted in

5 comments :

  1. Wow! Your haul is really nice! I love the deco set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your lovely comment =) Yeah I'm so glad to be his girlsfriend. Oh wow your boyfriend is also chinese?that's so cool ^-^ haha and sure it's a difficult language..
    Love your Haul! for some reason I find it so so interesing to read about other people's purchases :3 especially when they are beauty related. Oh you gotta tell us what's in your Luxe Box once it's arrived, ok?
    xoxo
    Keki :)

    ReplyDelete
  3.  Aww thanks ^^ I think the deco set is one of my favourite things from this haul XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww you're too sweet :) Yes Chinese is a little bit confusing sometimes, since some words sound too similar! I should be receiving the Luxe Box at the end of this month, I can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything here looks so great! I really wanted to try the Essentials shampoo that doesn't tangle and thanks  so much for introducing the deco etsy seller! I also like to mark down their pages in case I'm looking for something specific =)

    ReplyDelete