Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I'm Alive!! Anime Expo day 1

Eeep, sorry everyone for neglecting my blog for a while..
In the last half of June I was busy sewing and dealing with other things that I didn't have as much time to blog or do anything else for that matter.

I went to Anime Expo in Los Angeles, California for the first time ever at the end of June with a few friends and it was an awesome experience! I'm sad I didn't get as many photos as I would have liked but I still took quite a bit of photos while I was there.

First Night, June 27:
We landed in L.A. around 11:30am, headed to our hotel around 12:30 (after waiting for our luggage and the shuttle bus), and we finally reached our hotel and checked in around 1:30pm. At that time we were all really hungry so we decided to check out the stores nearby only to find out there was a Victoria's Secret attached to our hotel! Of course we headed there first since there was still some left over Semi-Annual sale stuff =D! Afterwards we went to look for a place to eat. We ended up going to the food court below where the Victoria's Secret is, it was really small and there wasn't much to pick from so we ended up going for some quick Japanese food. Avery and I both got an Unagi (Eel) Bowl while Terri got Chicken Curry as well as some California rolls, which I forgot to take a snap of.
Unagi Bowl and Chicken Curry
 The food was decent, the Unagi Bowl came with a cup of Miso Soup for only $7.

 After that we just went back to our hotel and slept since we didn't get very much sleep prior to flying to L.A. Avery and I ended up waking up around 7:30pm and decided to Skype with Rin since she couldn't be there :( Terri kept sleeping since she was really tired, so Avery and I left to go to Walgreens and Rite-Aid to buy some water, snacks, and other things. Ended up buying $1.50 ice cream pints at Walgreens as well haha. It was delicious! After wards we just slept the rest of the night.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to blog about the rest of the days separately, it probably won't be very interesting for everyone else, but I want to be able to look back and remember this trip =)!

0 comments :

Post a Comment