Thursday, September 27, 2012

FFFF

My friends and I have agreed to try to meet on Fridays (since we go to different schools/work). FFFF - or French fry, froyo, frappucino Fridays. Kind of silly but we all love froyo(frozen yogurt), fries, and frappucinos. The photos below were taken on the 7th of September... Maybe I'll keep mobile blogging for now so I can update a bit faster :(!

Two of my friends also came back from Harry Potter world in Orlando and brought back chocolate frogs! We also went to Pandora to buy a matching charm as a "friendship bracelet" type thing... They had a promo where you spend $150 CAD and get the silver bracelet free... In total we probably got around 10 free bracelets altogether...
This entry was posted in

2 comments :

  1. Aww that's so cute :) At least you then get to see your friends once a week. Most of my old friends live in GermanyT,T The bracelet is so pretty! OMG :o I need one too haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Hopefully you'll get to visit them soon, or they visit you, it's so hard being away from friends for so long :( I love Pandora bracelets! But they're so expensive XD!

    ReplyDelete