Thursday, September 20, 2012

Hello... ;_;

Sorry everyone who is still following me, I haven't updated in such a long time. Unfortunately my internet still hasn't been fixed :( so my connection often automatically resets every 5 minutes and I have to wait another 5 for it to come back. T___T I've also gone back to school for another year, and somehow I have a lot more homework than my previous years combined ;__; so there hasn't been much time for me to do anything else.

Not much has really happened in the past while, so I thought I'd just share some of the recent photos I've taken on my mobile.


This was a mini Alpacca I bought from someone in Japan for my friend as a Thank You gift.
My boyfriend and I went on a double date with my brother and his gf
We went to a newer bbt place that also made "eggies"...
It's like Hong Kong style waffles  kind of haha.
Went out with a few friends for dinner after a photoshoot at a pizza place.
Me and a friend at DaizyStripper's concert.
The day after the concert...
Excuse the derpy faces we were all so tired.
I couldn't even put contacts in anymore!
Two of my friends parents' treated us all to dinner
at a burger place the day after the concert!
It was delicious and it was so sweet of their parents to do that ;___;!

I have a lot more photos, but maybe I'll share them in more spread out posts so there isn't a huge pic spam! Thanks for reading :)!

0 comments :

Post a Comment