Tuesday, February 10, 2015

DIY Keychains

One of my friends is going away for an exchange to Taiwan next week, and I wanted to give her a gift that she wouldn't be able to find in Asia or buy easily elsewhere.

I didn't really know what or where this magical gift would come from, and then I remembered  I had a few findings that I bought from eBay last year. So I built her a vintage keychain, using some of the supplies I had on hand.






The charms I used were a sewing machine, a crown, and a key. I also added 1 gold bead and a pink studded bead to add some color, and finished it off with a pink ribbon, since pink is her favourite color. I lucked out and still had some gift boxes on hand that matched the ribbon!

This entry was posted in

5 comments :

  1. Awww this is so cute!


    xoxo Christina


    www.straybirdsandlavender.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you :) and thanks for stopping by <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's so cute!! I love keychains so I may have to try this sometime! Lovely blog.. defiantly staying posted by following. Hope to see you around on mine!!


    Elli, www.luxeandblush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's an affordable way to make a personalized gift for someone! You could even DIY a personalized charm bracelet with the charms! Aw thanks for following! I've also followed you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg, this is so adorable!!! ♡♡♡ whenever I see items like these, I feel like they are so hard to make, but it's great to see that this DIY is not that difficult.

    xx Courtney

    Daiisoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete