Wednesday, February 04, 2015

Etude House Haul

Hi everyone :) I recently received my order from Etude House Global. Shipping took about 7 business days, super quick for a package coming from Korea! Keep an eye out for when they have Free Shipping promo's so you can save a few dollars!

How cute is their box?! I love that it's customized.

They put a lot of care and effort in bubble wrapping each item! Even my boxes of cotton pads.

Everything I've purchased. I love how their packaging is.

Not a lot of exciting items, since I needed to stock up on cotton pads. I did purchase some nail polish, and hair stuff.

I'm glad I don't have to go through sketchy eBay sites, or overpriced 3rd party sites to purchase Etude House items anymore! P.S. They also accept PayPal, which is a bonus.

Have any of you tried items from Etude House?


0 comments :

Post a Comment