Thursday, February 26, 2015

Ikea: Pax Wardrobe



It's been about a week since I last blogged. I've been pretty busy trying to work on my new closet! *__* If you've been to an Ikea before you've probably seen these amazing closets displayed in store, it's the Ikea Pax Wardrobe System. You can buy pre-designed closets, or you can build your own using their Wardrobe Planner. I chose to build and customize my own wardrobe since I didn't need doors, and I wanted the shelves to fit my walk in closet!

I'm really close to finishing moving all my things now, so I thought I'd share with you my closet progress!


I purchased 4 wardrobes in total, 1 skinny frame, 1 medium sized, 1 wide, and 1 corner frame. Along with some drawers and shelving to fill them with. If I hadn't purchased my wardrobe during their 15% off wardrobe event, it would have cost over $1200CAD! But because it was all on sale I got it for about $920 CAD ^^ 

I recommend you purchase the PAX system during their closet organization events so you can get 15% off your purchase, otherwise it can get a little expensive >__<

My dad helped me build the 4 main frames (because it can get a little heavy to lift by yourself) but I built all the drawers and shelving by myself ^^ So it's very doable, even with Ikea's picture instructions!

I also shared a few videos of my wardrobe on Instagram, using the app MeiPai! I've linked both videos below.
A video posted by Rainbow Road (@2sosmia) on

A video posted by Rainbow Road (@2sosmia) on

 I'm really glad I purchased the jewelry tray since I can see all my accessories more clearly!
Have any of you bought the PAX wardrobe system from Ikea before? What do you think of Ikea furniture in general?

Hope you all have a great day! I'm still not finished decorating my closet fully, but I'm super happy with how it turned out so far!


This entry was posted in

5 comments :

  1. I love Ikea! Your new wardrobe looks great :D
    Celestial Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got lot of stuff.
    Me too.
    and i dont know how will i arrange it.
    looks like you have an organized stuff.
    way to go.
    XO

    Check my new post.
    http://thebandwagonchic.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha yea I have a lot of stuff, but the PAX wardrobe really helps to keep them organized :) and looks less crowded!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ikea is fun to go to especially when you're shopping for furniture, but building their furniture can get really tiring sometimes XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I have to check that out from Ikea!!

    www.JoshuaHideki.com

    ReplyDelete