Tuesday, February 03, 2015

I'm back!


So sorry for the lack of updates, and pretty much going missing. I had no energy to blog the past few months/year. I got my bachelors degree last year, but just couldn't be excited or happy for myself. So I spent the past year trying to find myself and learning more about myself.

Finally I realized that what I really enjoyed the most was taking pictures and blogging, and learning about make up, fashion, and looking at travel photos. And the reason I was feeling so down was because I missed having a blog to share my thoughts on, and meeting new people who have the same interests as me :)

I hope to start using this blog again more often!
Maybe its just me but does anyone else feel like sometimes they need a pause button on life? Follow my blog with Bloglovin

0 comments :

Post a Comment