Monday, March 16, 2015

Review: Sephora Glitter Nail Polish Remover





Hey everyone! I recently stopped by my local Sephora to browse and ended up walking out with this Instant Nail Polish Remover for Glitter. I just found my regular remover was taking forever to remove glitter polish off, and I'd end up with bits of cotton stuck to my nails :/
Even the sales associate said this was her favourite remover, so I figured it was worth a try.


This was the state of my nails before I tried the remover. I had a pale pink base on, with some glitter polish on the tips and flower stickers on the thumb and ring finger, it lasted for about a week and a half but it was just starting to peel around the cuticle area so I figured it was time to change it.

Cool Image Cool Image









This is what the front and the back of bottle looks like. It's about as big as the palm of my hand. Instructions from the Sephora website:
Suggested usage: 
  1. -Dip nails, one by one, in the foam. 
  2. -Let soak 10 seconds. 
  3. -Rub nails on the scrubbing sponge to remove the product. 
What the inside looks like.


10 seconds later, tada! No gross cotton pad mess, or 80% of the glitter polish still on your nails.


Excuse my gross looking nails, just wanted to show it removed the polish off all my nails with no struggle! I didn't even have to leave it soaking for 10 seconds... and it scrubs off quite easily!

Overall I'm glad I bought this remover as most of my nail polishes have glitter! The only down side is I'll probably run out of remover faster than if I used a normal bottle of remover. I wonder if I can "refill" the tub with regular polish and it'll work the same XD

What do you usually do to remove your nail polishes? Especially glitter.


Till next time!

Rainbow Road

7 comments :

  1. Sounds so effective! I have a similar nail polish remover but it's horrible with removing glitter so I'll have to check out this particular one. Thanks for reviewing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'll defiantly try this out. Actually, last night I was removing or at least trying to remove glitter off of my nails and it was taking a life time! This would've save me. Great review ^_^


    www.luxeandblush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! This sounds like a great product! I love glitter polishes, but it can be so hard to remove. I'll have to look for this the next time I go to Sephora. Thanks for a wonderful review!
    Celestial Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm the same! I'm always sitting there for half an hour soaking my nails in remover trying to get rid of the glitter, but this is just much more convenient!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha I know that feeling! I definitely recommend trying this remover for glitter polish especially :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw! I hope this one will remove your glitter polish much easier, it definitely removed mine quickly! Thanks for stopping by ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...whoa I'm actually so impressed with that. I hate paying so much for nail polish remover, though it does obviously work wonders.

    ReplyDelete