Monday, May 18, 2015

MIA and April/May haul!


Hey guys! Sorry for not updating and commenting back for the past while. I've been pretty busy preparing income taxes for other people and just felt so drained after work every day. Thank god Tax Season is finally slowing down and I can have more time for myself again! I managed to collect a small pile of beauty products in the past month.... stress shopping at its finest lol.

Products from left to right, top to bottom.
  1. ALTERNA Caviar Repair RX Re-Texturizing Protein Cream
  2. Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Night Cap Overnight Perfector
  3. Shiseido Pureness Deep Cleansing Foam
  4. Creer Beaute Sailor Moon Eyeliners
  5. Benefit Give Me Brow
  6. YSL Volupte Tint In Oil - Cherry My Cherie
  7. YSL Lipsticks: Rouge Volupte Shine & Rouge Volupte Silky Sensual
  8. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette
  9. Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer
  10. Philosophy Iced Mint Lemonade Lip Polishing Sugar Scrub
  11. Benefit Instant Brow Pencil
  12. Jane Iredale Just Kissed Lip & Cheek Stains (sample size)
  13. Too Faced Perfect Lips Lip Liner
  14. Shiseido Urban Environment Sun Block
  15. EyEnvy Eyelash & Eyebrow Conditioner

Haha... looking at the stash now it seems rather excessive for 1 and a half month's worth of purchases. Some of these were given as birthday presents to my friends, but a good chunk of it is mine.

15 comments :

  1. I still want to get those Sailor Moon Eyeliners *^* Nice haul!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the haul!! Let me know how you like the shiseido cleanser ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really bought a lot of things! You should definitely review all the stuff! Plus, the sailor moon eyeliners look amazing *.* I want them haha xd
    http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woooooooooooooow o(*^▽^*)o

    Very cute (≧∇≦*)

    http://diariodelolivlet.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, big haul! I am interested to hear about the Sailor Moon products too ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that is a pretty large haul!! haha BUT THOSE SAILORMOON LINERS (?!) OMG YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha...I know, looking back it just seems so excessive! But I definitely couldn't say no to the Sailormoon liners!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I went a little overboard haha, I'm hoping the Sailor Moon liners live up to the hype! Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you ^^
    And thank you for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha I'm trying to finish some of my current things at the moment... but I'm really hoping some of these things will work well! So sad that it costs like $30 to buy the Sailor Moon liners online...but they're slightly cheaper if you buy them in Japan :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha I probably won't walk into a Sephora anytime soon, I'm waiting to finish the little bit of cleanser I have left before opening the Shiseido one :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ever since I saw them on Instagram I wanted to buy the liners... but everywhere I looked charged $30USD or more for one :( I'm almost hesitant to use it XD

    ReplyDelete
  13. You should definitely make a post about them! I'm sure a lot of people would love to read about them. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. those sailor moon liners look cute, let us know how they are :)

    MissAnimanga - http://missaniimanga.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. been seing everybody is head over heels with sailormoon lately and so does me!haha~ well, although its bit pricey but i cant resist the packaging cuteness *_*


    www.petite-diaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete