Thursday, June 04, 2015

A really touching story



Hey everyone!

I'm trying not to buy so many things right now >__< especially after my previous haul post.
So I thought I'd share a story/video with all of you today, it's a few months old but I thought the story was really sweet!


The story follows 34 year old Hisashi Nakahara and his bride 32 year old Mai Nakahara, and their 8 year long engagement due to Mai falling ill into a coma followed by a memory lapse. I thought it was so sweet how he waited for her for 8 years, even when her parents told him he should move on and find a new love because it seemed like she would never remember him.

I'm so happy for the two of them, and hope they live a happy life together! If you'd like to read more about the story check out the link below:
http://ajw.asahi.com/article/behind_news/social_affairs/AJ201506040010
This entry was posted in

8 comments :

  1. Wowwww

    Lovely *O*
    http://diariodelolivlet.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww very touching and makes me believe in love again! Ahhh im gonna cry!

    Anyway, do you want to follow each other? Follow me and let me know so i can follow you back immediately.

    Flash Tattoo Giveaway!

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my.. what dedication! It's nice to know there is love like this out there. It must have been so difficult waiting, in such an uncertain situation too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is sooooo romantic! i wanted to cry!! TT^TT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I felt the same way! I always feel like I need a box of tissues every time I watch a touching story.
    Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea! I don't know what I would do in his position, 8 years is a really long time. But I'm glad it worked out for him!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww! I'm glad you enjoyed the story! :) I think it's really sweet he waited for her.
    And sure thing! I'll also leave a comment on your blog :) Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think so too :)
    Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete