Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Haul: Charlotte Tilbury


Hey everyone!

After some contemplation I finally caved in and decided to splurge on some Charlotte Tilbury products. Rather than buy one of everything separately and spend extra I opted to try one of their "Looks" set, The Ingenue (retail $245 CAD) and comes with the following items:


  • COLOUR CHAMELEON - Champagne Diamonds (Eyeshadow Pencil)  - $32 CAD
  • COMPLIMENTARY MAKEUP BAG & GIFT BOX - $25
TOTAL (if bought individually): $262CAD

They also have a promotion going on right now for free shipping in July to Canada to celebrate Canada Day! They shipped via FedEx and it was super fast. I ordered on July 6, Shipping Notice received July 7th, and it was at my door July 9th! Talk about quick and efficient.








Packaging is super pretty! The make up is wrapped in tissue paper and then put inside the make up bag which is sealed with a clear plastic bag, then put into this really pretty box with a removable ribbon!



Bonus points! The box they shipped it in is reversible and turns into the classic Charlotte Tilbury box! Talk about reusable and practical :)

I've only had a chance to use the blush, eyeliner pencil, lipstick and lip gloss. So far I'm loving the blush and eyeliner pencil. Unfortunately I think the lipstick is too bright for me, and the lip gloss is a bit too shimmery for my liking. 

Let me know if you'd like some swatches!

Till next time!

0 comments :

Post a Comment