Thursday, November 26, 2015

Haul/Review: Wishtrend Sharla Box - F/W Skincare Favourite



Hi everyone! The school semester is finally, slowly coming to an end. Exams are right around the corner but I figured I would take a break from all the school work and share a haul/review post.
I've had these items for a few weeks already, but never got around to posting about it.

After watching Sharla's Korean Skincare Video I got tempted to try out the products.

There was a deal on Wishtrend back in October/early November for the Sharla Box however it's no longer available. You can still buy the products individually though, and they're having quite a few Black Friday deals!


The kit comes with the following items:


Overall my favourites were definitely the Honey Mask, and the Klairs toner, both were very hydrating and didn't irritate my skin. I've been using the mask on nights when I'm working on my papers, I leave it on for about an hour or two then rinse it off before bed using a Konjac Sponge. I put the Klairs toner on after and I've found my skin is a lot softer, smoother and brighter. 

P.S. The honey mask smells really good, like you could put it on toast and eat it XD but I don't recommend eating the mask.

The Snail Mucin power essence was okay, I haven't noticed any amazing results from it, and I find it just a tad too sticky on my skin. But it's not irritating my skin either so I'm just going to keep using it until its finished.

My least favourite item, and the one I could do without is the Pore Zero Night Cream. The only thing I liked about it was the scent...but I found it made my skin feel really clogged, and the next morning I woke up with some tiny bumps forming around my chin...I guess it's just way too thick for me.


If any of you plan to order anything on Wishtrend feel free to use code 044895403 for $5 off your order.

Till next time!




0 comments :

Post a Comment