Thursday, March 03, 2016

Influenster Biore Box



Hey everyone! Long time no blog. I've been working on several papers for school this semester, and unfortunately it's eating up a lot of my time :(

I did hand in one big paper 2 days ago, and ended up doing really well on it! I hope the next few papers will also be just as good ;_;



Anyways today I'm posting about the new Biore Baking Soda line. Influenster Canada sent me a box for review purposes.
I've used both products for the past 2 weeks, although not religiously. I'm having a terrible case of dry skin, and both of these products can be a little drying. These are the two products from the line (I've taken photos of the ingredients list of each for those curious):

Biore - Baking Soda Pore Cleanser
The pore cleanser is less drying, and is a bit of a gel consistency, it doesn't foam up like other cleansers but still gets the job done.











I found the cleansing scrub to be really interesting! It comes out looking like baking soda, and you can change how much exfoliation you want by adding less or more water! I prefer to add more water since I don't like to exfoliate too much.







Overall I found both products really interesting, not sure I will repurchase them again since they are a bit too drying for my already dry skin, but that's usually the case for me with Biore products.

Till next time!


** I was sent these products for review purposes by Influenster Canada & Biore
All opinions expressed are solely my own.

0 comments :

Post a Comment